Survey Crew Chief
Townes Site Engineering is seeking a Survey Crew Chief to join our Land Survey Department.
- Collect data for boundaries, location, topographical and design surveys.
- Operate total station, level, RTK GPS receiver, and data collectors in performance of field surveys.
- Establish and set points on construction stakeout projects (curb and gutter, drop inlets, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, waterline, bridges, etc.)
- Make sketches and record measurements to indicate exact location of horizontal and vertical control points.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and on occasion be willing to work independently.
- A High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience with Leica Robotic Total Stations preferred.
- The ability to compute, process, and map field data in an organized fashion.
- Requires a valid, clean driver’s license, as travel to job sites is required.
In addition to providing competitive salaries, TSE offers an outstanding benefits package, including:
Comprehensive group medical insurance, including Health/Dental/Vision/Life
Paid Vacation/Company-Observed Paid Holidays
Short Term Disability Coverage