Survey Crew Member
Townes Site Engineering is seeking a Survey Crew Member to join our Land Survey Department.
- The tasks required to perform may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the collection of data for boundaries, location, topographical and design surveys.
- Ability to learn to operate a grade level and data collectors in performance of field surveys.
- Make sketches and record measurements to indicate location of horizontal and vertical control points.
- Assist in the maintenance of survey equipment, supplies, and a company vehicle.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and on occasion be willing to work independently
- A High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience with previous survey work preferred.
- Ability to collect field data in an organized, neat, and professional manner.
- Ability to communicate and be reliable.
- Requires a valid, clean driver’s license, as travel to job sites is required.
In addition to providing competitive salaries, TSE offers an outstanding benefits package, including:
Comprehensive group medical insurance, including Health/Dental/Vision/Life
Paid Vacation/Company-Observed Paid Holidays
Short Term Disability Coverage